Saturday, December 03, 2005

Who let the Blog Monster out?

I have tried to maintain some discretion between my work at various institutions and my other lifes.
Which i admit is counter to the spirit of blogging I know.
I talked my brother who is a international cult rock star (at least to my Mum) into starting his own blog and although he was dubious has now declared it to be a wonderful thing.
He is posting every day, long poetic, silly, touching entries that I really enjoy reading.
And so do his fans.
And they have all started blogging too.
I wont be advertising his site though coz I don't want my secret identity to be revealed.:-)
By Google I reckon at least 100 people have been infected through me.
Should I get vacinated?
My little doco may be on in Federation Sq in Melbourne which is a little exciting.
Must show it to the class with popcorn an jaffas.
Blog ye well.

1 comment:

eek said...

Guilty as charged!

:D

ta.