Monday, November 05, 2007

Oh the Irony


Couldn't resist this screen capture.
In 1998 a barrell of oil was $9.
Now it's $95.
If you need to study the implications of this I suggest LATOC might be a good place to start.
Driving a Hummer is the ultimate F**k anyone else statement.
Only a psycopath would buy one to drive around Sydney.
Of course it would squash my little graniemoblie like a tiny insect.That's the whole idea.
But you still will have to stop at all the same lights as everyone else even though you dressed up in 4 tonnes of steel.
And I so will laugh as you run out of petrol and abandon your monstosity on the side of the road.

3 comments:

Yodood said...

Racing to the finish line?

eek said...

I just figure it's the ultimate "Look world! I have an extremely tiny and barely working penis!!" statement. So whenever I see a Hummer I just laugh. ;-)

lily was here said...

Ugly monster cars. Another thing in this crazy world i just dont get.